News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Ukendt under andet navn - Drømmen om et liv
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Something for Josephus perhaps?

I just download (bought) 'Reunion - Live in Tokyo' - a UK live album from 2011 when John Wetton and Eddie Jobson got back together and reformed UK, rather nice album.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josephus

Thanks for the tip....always wished they recorded more together.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

mongers

Quote from: Josephus on September 01, 2014, 07:21:00 PM
Thanks for the tip....always wished they recorded more together.

Indeed, it's a surprisingly strong performance. 

I think there's a dvd of it, but seems to be ntsc and probably only on import.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Velvet Underground - Waiting For My Man (Trentemøller remix)

:mmm:

mongers

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

You don't get to be a troubadour unless you had a troubled life.  ;)

Shame about her illness though, has kept her out of the public life for a few years.
Civis Romanus Sum

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

Trentemøller's 2 hour mix on 1LIVE.

mongers

The newish Asia album - 'Gravitas'   :hmm:

mongers