News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

Sun Kil Moon - Ben's My Friend

Blue crab cakes, blue crab cakes, blue crab cakes...
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

I did, I closed out the link before my brain boiled. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Leonard Cohen - The Partisan

Can't go wrong with it http://youtu.be/be60--LsAfE
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josephus

Yes Drama, #100 on Prog Magazine's best 100 prog albums.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jacob

Right now I'm listening to a bunch of Scottish folk songs about Bonnie Prince Charlie and the Jacobite uprising, sung by Alistair MacDonald.

Listening to this stuff in my childhood is probably one of the reasons I enjoy history so much.

The Brain

You only need two things in life: love and a '45.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 21, 2014, 09:49:48 AM
John Cale- Paris 1919

Ok I listened to it.  That is a very impressionistic and weird song seemingly about the Paris Peace Conference. 
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josephus

jeff Wayne's War of the Worlds #94 in Prog's top 100
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Josephus

Marillion--Afraid of Sunlight...#90 on the Top 100 Prog albums
Civis Romanus Sum

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!