News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 19, 2014, 03:12:44 PM
The Beatles- I Want You (She's So Heavy)

Lol.

Counting Crows' August and Everything After, because I'm lame and was born in 1982.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

mongers

Elton John - 'Pinball Wizard'

Atomic Rooster - 'End of the Day'

Vanilla Fudge - 'You Keep Me Hangin On'

Rodrigo's - Concierto de Aranjuez - Adagio

Deep Purple - 'Grabsplatter'
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Tonitrus

Band of Horses - Detlef Schrempf

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

R.E.M. - At My Most Beautiful
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Mya - Whatever Bitch
Gwen Stefani - Yummy  :Embarrass:

Liep

The White Stripes - Icky Thump
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

Gregorio Allegri- Miserere Mei Deus(Psalm 51)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

FunkMonk

Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grappelli
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

FunkMonk

Pink Floyd did a version of Wish You Were Here with Stéphane Grappelli :o :wub:

http://youtu.be/Bm4sDyCW0k8

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Josephus

Quote from: FunkMonk on August 01, 2014, 08:59:06 PM
Pink Floyd did a version of Wish You Were Here with Stéphane Grappelli :o :wub:

http://youtu.be/Bm4sDyCW0k8

They never actually used it though.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011