System of a Down- Spiders
Passion Pit- Sleepyhead
The Trashmen- Misirlou
Funkadelic- Maggot Brain
Lindsey Stirling- Moon Trance
Deftones- Savory
Rosanne Cash- Seven Year Ache
Alice in Chains- Over Now
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

My jams of the moment:

Iggy Azalea feat. Charli XCX - Fancy  (has a Clueless inspired music video - what's not to love?)
DJ Snake & Lil Jon - Turn Down for What
Marina and The Diamonds - How To Be A Heartbreaker
Flight Facilities - Crave You (Adventure Club Remix)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

I might have a new theme song.

Iggy Azalea - Fuck Love

QuoteFuck love, give me diamonds
I'm already in love with myself
So in love with myself

So I don't want no boyfriend
Just give me them cheques
What if I'm a material girl?
Can't blame me I live in a material world

Do what I want to, and I don't want you
Alright, see my times gonna cost you

:hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Savonarola

The Mikado (D'Oyly Carte Opera Company)

I read that Arthur Sullivan had a close friend die; and so faced with his own mortality wanted to make more serious work.  As depicted in Topsy-Turvey this led to a rift in the Gilbert and Sullivan partnership and Sullivan refused to work on the operetta Gilbert was first proposing; but agreed to work on "The Mikado."

What's surprising in all of this is how many of the jokes in "The Mikado" deal with death.  Perhaps that was Gilbert's revenge for Sullivan's intransigence.

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

Kongos- Come With Me Now
Smashing Pumpkins- 1979

Eddie Teach

Eddie Teach

Gentle Influence- Captain Reale. Groovy.

garbon

Eddie Teach

Muse- Madness
James Taylor- Fire and Rain
Biz Markie- Just a Friend

garbon

Kate Bush - This Woman's Work

sbr

On a Motley Crue binge.

Listened to all of Too Fast for Love and on to Shout at the Devil.

Helter Skelter :punk:

Savonarola

Quote from: sbr on May 26, 2014, 12:15:37 AM
On a Motley Crue binge.

Listened to all of Too Fast for Love

Too much cowbell is never enough.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock