And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Still Close to the Edge by Yes. :D
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Michael Jackson - Love Never Felt So Good

From his newly posthumously released album. Generic soulpop.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Vocals on the next song, Chicago, is better. It actually sounds like Jackson.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

The Brain

I've made several posthumorous songs.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

The Lonely Island- Like a Boss
David Bowie- Space Oddity
Foo Fighters- Everlong
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

The Smiths - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

La Roux - As If By Magic
Trina feat. Tweet - No Panties
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Liep

I found myself looking up Holland's Eurovision song on spotify. :unsure:

I like it. :weep:

PDH

Supertramp - Breakfast in America (album)

I like to dust this one off now and then and listen to it...reminds me of different times.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

I love Supertramp... one of my favorite groups ever. :hug:

Right now I am listening to "Sunshine of Your Love" by Cream in my head.  This happens whenever I start to feel extreme annoyance toward a co-worker for some reason.  I think it has something to do with Goodfellas.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josephus

Breakfast is great. you should try to catch Roger Hodgson if he's ever in your 'hood. He tours frequently. Sounds as good as ever. Does all the old 'Tramp tunes. (well the good ones, the ones he wrote).
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Polyphonic Spree - Wig In A Box

11B4V

Quote from: Caliga on May 15, 2014, 04:18:25 PM
This happens whenever I start to feel extreme annoyance toward a co-worker for some reason. 

Normally it's the Bannana Splits theme song for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS8RVkaIM9c

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Eddie Teach