News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: Josephus on April 25, 2014, 04:37:58 PM
Yes. Starship Trooper. "Speak to me of summer, long winter's long than time can remember..."

:cool:

I can hear that, without thinking of the video of the 1982/83 concert of 90125 live.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

A Steve Hackett album - 'Spectral Mornings' - rather good, interesting mixture of styles.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 26, 2014, 05:45:46 PM
Foreigner

Fag.  Bet you wiped down your entire collection of Chicago vinyl this weekend too, paying extra attention to Chicago 16.

garbon

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 28, 2014, 11:21:52 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on April 26, 2014, 05:45:46 PM
Foreigner

Fag.  Bet you wiped down your entire collection of Chicago vinyl this weekend too, paying extra attention to Chicago 16.

Maybe.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Quote from: Josephus on April 09, 2014, 06:33:15 PM
Quote from: Caliga on April 08, 2014, 08:49:51 PM
For some reason Tarzan Boy is stuck in my head. :frusty: :bleeding:

Oh God. That one's bad.

:wacko:

Baltimora is awesome, and that's his best work.  RIP Jimmy McShane. :(

The Penguins--Earth Angel.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

Blue Foundation- Eyes on Fire
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Today at work I'm listening to

The Allman Brothers Band - A Decade of Hits 1969-1979
The Eagles Greatest Hits - 1975
CCR Chronicle, Vol. 1
Lynyrd Skynyrd All Time Greatest Hits
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point