News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Garth Brooks- If Tomorrow Never Comes
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Lana Del Rey- Summertime Sadness

garbon

The Blues Brothers - Messin' With The Kid
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Tool- Forty Six & 2
Pink Floyd- Wish You Were Here
Bob Dylan- Knockin' on Heaven's Door

The Brain

Huey Lewis & The News - The Power Of Love
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Anyone else feel that Huey Lewis & The News' I Want A New Drug and Ray Parker Jr.'s Ghostbusters occupy the same musical space? When I listen to one I feel like I don't need to listen to the other.

Liep

I often don't feel the need to listen to either of those.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

http://www.madsupply.com/en/shop/band+merchandise/tuomas+holopainen/the+life+and+times+of+scrooge+cd

QuoteThe solo project of Nightwish main man Tuomas Holopainen takes you on a trip throughout Scrooge McDuck's life and times. The cover & booklet illustrations are made by the one and only Don Rosa. This album is available as different kind of merchandise bundles. Order yours now!

TRACKLIST
01. Glasgow 1877
02. Into The West
03. Duel & Cloudscapes
04. Dreamtime
05. Cold Heart Of The Klondike
06. The Last Sled
07. Goodby, Papa
08. To Be Rich
09. A Lifetime Of Adventure
10. Go Slowly Now, Sands Of Time

(Listening on Spotify).

I loved Duck Tales and all Scrooge McDuck comics when I was a kid. Not sure how I feel about this, though. :lol:

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: The Brain on April 17, 2014, 10:03:08 AM
Anyone else feel that Huey Lewis & The News' I Want A New Drug and Ray Parker Jr.'s Ghostbusters occupy the same musical space? When I listen to one I feel like I don't need to listen to the other.

Ghostbusters (the movie) is more valuable than Huey Lewis's entire oeuvre. Makes this an easy problem to solve.

The Brain

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on April 18, 2014, 12:38:01 PM
Quote from: The Brain on April 17, 2014, 10:03:08 AM

Ghostbusters (the movie) is more valuable than Huey Lewis's entire oeuvre. Makes this an easy problem to solve.

Solve how?

The Brain

The Brain

Eddie Teach

Mary J Blige- A Family Affair

garbon