What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Bright Lights, Bigger City-CeeLo
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Aaliyah - If Your Girl Only Knew
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

For some reason Tarzan Boy is stuck in my head. :frusty: :bleeding:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive

Ed Anger

Quote from: garbon on April 08, 2014, 09:31:27 PM

Great, that is stuck in my head now.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on April 08, 2014, 09:47:53 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 08, 2014, 09:31:27 PM

Great, that is stuck in my head now.

:lol:

Marilyn Manson - Rock Is Dead

The Brain

Cameo - Word Up (the album)

No one listens to full albums anymore.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on April 08, 2014, 08:49:51 PM

Who's Tarzan Boy, Yi?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josephus

Quote from: Caliga on April 08, 2014, 08:49:51 PM

Oh God. That one's bad.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon