News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

Alabama- I'm in a Hurry
Nirvana- Lithium
Bryan Adams- Summer of 69
Foreigner- Cold as Ice

Eddie Teach

Don Omar & Lucenzo- Danza Kuduro
Beck- New Pollution
Blackstreet- No Diggity
Three Days Grace- Never Too Late
David Bowie- Space Oddity

Capetan Mihali

Al Green -- "You Ought To Be With Me"

I love Al Green. :)
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Ideologue

Eric Carmen--All By Myself.  Thanks a lot CM. :lol:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

PDH

Six Finger Satellite - Cock Fight
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Ideologue on March 29, 2014, 04:25:17 PM
Eric Carmen--All By Myself.  Thanks a lot CM. :lol:

:hug: Next up for you: "Lonely People" by America.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."

Ideologue

Under the cities lies a heart made of ground, but the humans will give no love. -_-
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Ideologue on March 29, 2014, 04:56:44 PM
Under the cities lies a heart made of ground, but the humans will give no love. -_-

:bleeding: :lol:  God that's a bad line.  America's too much.

Ideologue

I love "the ocean is a desert with its life underground" though.  That's fantastic.  Also "three days in the desert fun."  It's a great song.
Kinemalogue

mongers

King Crimson - The Sailors Tale.   :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Garbage - Only Happy When It Rains
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

garbon

The Cranberries - Ode To My Family
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.