News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Blue Foundation- Eyes on Fire(Zeds Dead Remix)
Type O Negative- Christian Woman
DC Talk- In the Light
Smashing Pumpkins- Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Counting Crows- Mr Jones
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

A cover of a Gorillaz track I can't remember the name of. It's either genius or horrible, I'm leaning towards horrible. 
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

PDH

Blue Öyster Cult - Harvester of Eyes
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Eddie Teach

PDH

Canned Heat - Going Up the Country
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Liep

The Smiths - Vicar in a Tutu
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

fhdz

"Touch Me I'm Sick" - Mudhoney
and the horse you rode in on

Eddie Teach

PDH

Devo - Duty Now for the Future
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Liep

Crowded House - Don't Dream It's Over

PDH

Head East - Never Been Any Reason

You want a blast from the past?  There it is.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

PDH

Diesel - Sausalito Summernight
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM