Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: PDH on February 18, 2014, 06:37:49 PM
Devo - Mongoloid.

RIP - Bob Casale

:(  I saw them at one of their first 'reunion' shows, in Central Park back in the summer of 2004.  It was very exciting.  RIP Bob 2.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

DontSayBanana

The Clash - Should I Stay or Should I Go
Animals - House of the Rising Sun
Led Zeppelin -  Kashmir
Ozzy Osbourne - Bark at the Moon
Linkin Park - Lost in the Echo
Experience bij!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Sophie Ellis Bextor - Murder On The Dance Floor
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on February 19, 2014, 11:09:13 PM
:(  I saw them at one of their first 'reunion' shows, in Central Park back in the summer of 2004.  It was very exciting.  RIP Bob 2.

I am glad they put out one more really fine record/album/series of mp3s.  Their last stuff was as good as what they did in their heyday. RIP indeed.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

Ben Folds Five- Battle of Who Could Care Less. I got Beeb's old ID, he's all dressed up like the Cure.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

FunkMonk

Listening to Tool's Lateralus album for the first time in many, many years. It's like listening to it for the first time ever. It's so good. :wub:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

garbon

No Doubt - Full Circle
Sara Bareilles - Gonna Get Over You

Queequeg

The New St. Vincent.  Unimpressed as of right now, but I just started it.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Queequeg

Fuck this shit, I'm listening to fucking Burial.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Drakken