News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Jesus Christ is your friend, Jesus Christ is our Lord. Jesus Christ is your friend, Jesus Christ is our Lord. Jesus Christ is your friend, Jesus Christ is our Lord. Jesus Christ is your friend, Jesus Christ is our Lord.

Matthew E. White - Brazos

The album is quite good, no amount of jesus-lovin' can change that.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

Fun Lovin' Criminals- Scooby Snacks
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

It was what came on my itunes holiday radio!

now it is Christina Aguilera-Have yourself a merry little xmas.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2013, 07:09:51 PM
Wham-Last Christmas

:lol:

FWIW, I like it too.  It's so...junior high.  :blush:  It's like a Careless Whispers For Christmas.

garbon

Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2013, 07:39:05 PM

Oh I was just quoting the Languish opinion / wondering why you didn't say Wham! UK which incidentally is also a languish opinion.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

katmai

Quote from: garbon on December 16, 2013, 07:53:38 PM
Quote from: katmai on December 16, 2013, 07:39:05 PM

Oh I was just quoting the Languish opinion / wondering why you didn't say Wham! UK which incidentally is also a languish opinion.

I know, and i don't give rats ass about languishes opinion :P

garbon

Quote from: Liep on December 16, 2013, 07:56:31 PM
Why? Is there another Wham?

http://cassavafilms.com/list-of-9/nine-british-bands-that-had-to-change-their-names-for-the-us-audience

QuoteWham! (Wham! UK). George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley formed Wham! in 1981; by the time they became international superstars in 1984, they had to add the "UK" for American sales because there was already a Nashville-based funk/disco band called Wham! who recorded one album, in 1978, for the GRT label. ("WHAM! UK" stickers were hurriedly slapped onto the British duo's debut, concealing the band's UK-less name.) The American Wham!, who had most likely broken up by 1984, sold the US rights to the name to Messrs Michael et al for a reported £50,000.

Eddie Teach

Eels- Your Lucky Day in Hell
Stone Sour- Through Glass

Eddie Teach

Wax Tailor- How I Feel. It's basically a cover of Feeling Good, except that like a typical Frenchman, the singer never says "I'm feeling good" but just repeats the previous lines. :frog:

Liep

Pinkunoizu - Down in the Liverpool Stream

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)