News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

MadImmortalMan

The new Ayreon album has Rick Wakeman, Jordan Rudess and Keith Emerson. Nice.  :smoke:
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

jimmy olsen

Getting into The Wombats, they're pretty awesome. :cool:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Josephus

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on November 24, 2013, 05:24:35 AM
The new Ayreon album has Rick Wakeman, Jordan Rudess and Keith Emerson. Nice.  :smoke:

It's on my wishlist. You like it?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

LYNYRD SKYNYRD MOTHERFUCKERS

Simple Man to be precise.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

U2 - The Joshua Tree - 'I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For'

I don't think I've listened to this album since shorty after I got it, a world and half a life ago.  :blush:

Ironic given this could be my 'theme' song.  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Gentle Giant - 'Free Hand' album.   :)

FunkMonk

Schubert's Quintet in C Major

Reinhard Heydrich said it would tear my heart out, and it does every time.

http://youtu.be/StMGSTLYIiU
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

On the drive home from work: Pink Floyd - Pulse
Currently: Sonata Arctica - Stones Grow Her Name
Experience bij!

garbon

The Smiths - Some Girls Are Bigger Than Others
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

Experience bij!

Liep

The Tallest Man on Earth - Shallow Grave
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

mongers

Quote from: Josephus on November 30, 2013, 09:18:25 AM
Yes-The Gates of Delirium

:cool:

Gentle Giant - 'In a Glass House' album; how the percussive, rhythmic breaking glass start.   :bowler: