News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I liked the first two Van Hagar albums.  :)
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 09, 2013, 10:00:40 AM

Probably because your high school girlfriend made you.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 09, 2013, 10:02:32 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 09, 2013, 10:00:40 AM

Probably because your high school girlfriend made you.

She was an INXS girl. INXS....  :yucky:

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josephus

The best Van Halen album was during the Hagar period.  :P
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

CountDeMoney

That's the problem with you people.  Too many drugs.

PDH

Van Hagar sucked.  Probably because Van Halen had been running on fumes by 1984 anyway.  Hell, they lost it with "Big Bad Bill" and "Happy Trails."

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ideologue

Lady Gaga--Dope.  Liked it.

Celine Dion--I Drove All Night.  Not as good as the Cyndi Lauper version.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josephus

I don't know...never been a huge VH fan either way, but always thought that Right Now was one of my fave VH tunes.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ideologue

That's because you are a man of discernment.
Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

Right now? YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME

Ed Anger

Right Now, I want to bash your head in.

PDH

Too late, they are on your team.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM