News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on October 30, 2013, 09:08:02 PM
Quote from: The Brain on October 30, 2013, 12:43:41 PM
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe

They're always gay. :(

Apparently that dude is an actor/model/rapper ???

I guess so, but it is possible he just wandered onto the set.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on October 31, 2013, 10:03:53 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 31, 2013, 09:22:47 AM
I wish bruce would fall into a fire.

:hug:

<_<

Cheap Trick--Surrender, live on The Midnight Special, whatever the fuck that is.  Pretty great version of the tune though.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

garbon

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Keyshia Cole - Shoulda Let You Go

The Brain

Girls Aloud - Something Kinda Ooooh

garbon

The Brain

Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around...Comes Around

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Razgovory

I read that Lou Reed died last week, so I'm listening to Velvet Underground.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Liep

Nice Device - Cool Corona

Flashback to the colourful 90's.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Quote from: Razgovory on November 03, 2013, 03:16:46 AM
I read that Lou Reed died last week, so I'm listening to Velvet Underground.

I can think of a few artists to tell that the best PR move they can make is to die.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk