Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Metallica - Disposable Heroes

Should get more attention than it does.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Scipio

Quote from: Ideologue on October 26, 2013, 04:58:06 AM
Filter--Hey Man Nice Shot.
Did you know that Richard Patrick of Filter is Robert (T-1000) Patrick's brother? 

Bizarre.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Ideologue

I didn't.  Man, I loved that guy.  I thought he'd get huge after T2.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Liep

Quote from: Josephus on October 25, 2013, 08:34:56 PM
very good. A bit more electro pop, perhaps, than their previous output, but overall pretty good.

I am underwhelmed after the first listen. Sounds more like a LCD Soundsystem album than an Arcade Fire. Without the charm, that is. But I was disappointed in Suburban too, and that's perhaps my favourite now.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Scipio

My Wife Bitching- Passive-Aggressive Five Years of Marriage Feminism Bullshit (2013)
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Ideologue

I sense that Scip and I are both unhappy this eve, for oddly complementary reasons. -_-
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Scipio on October 26, 2013, 09:58:41 PM
My Wife Bitching- Passive-Aggressive Five Years of Marriage Feminism Bullshit (2013)

I'll send you my latest track, "Told You Not To Get Married, But You Did It Anyway";  it's on a loop.

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 26, 2013, 10:31:46 PM
Quote from: Scipio on October 26, 2013, 09:58:41 PM

I'll send you my latest track, "Told You Not To Get Married, But You Did It Anyway";  it's on a loop.

:lol:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on October 26, 2013, 10:15:26 PM
I sense that Scip and I are both unhappy this eve, for oddly complementary reasons. -_-

His wife is not putting out for you either?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Eli Braden - No One Bought The Lou Reed/Metallica Album
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Avicii's album True.  I liked it.
Kinemalogue

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

mongers

Shakira - 'Dode Estan Los Ladrones' - not a bad album.  :blush:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"