Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josephus

Quote from: mongers on October 11, 2013, 06:41:16 PM
Kate Bush 'The Kick Inside' - what a fantastic debut album.  :bowler:

Brillaint
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ideologue

Bay City Rollers--Saturday Night.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Toad the Wet Sprocket- Walk on the Ocean
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

And after the song, drink a bottle of booze to fight off the depression.

CountDeMoney

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

Ideologue

Cher--If I Could Turn Back Time.  Is she on a dreadnought?  Why not a strategic bomber?
Kinemalogue

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on October 13, 2013, 03:18:02 AM
Cher--If I Could Turn Back Time.  Is she on a dreadnought?  Why not a strategic bomber?

I just had this stuck in my head. :o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Tonitrus

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on October 13, 2013, 06:21:46 AM

We're not so different.
Kinemalogue

garbon

Quote from: Ideologue on October 13, 2013, 08:05:57 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 13, 2013, 06:21:46 AM

We're not so different.

Only unlike you, I don't want Sonny back.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger