News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Good call on the ELO, Mongers.  One of the few non-stupid prog bands to manage to get themselves out of the 70s with class.

Meanwhile...Die Krupps: Language of Reality (The Charlie Clouser & Mick Cripps remix, bitches)  KRAUT HARD

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 30, 2013, 08:56:04 PM
Good call on the ELO, Mongers.  One of the few non-stupid prog bands to manage to get themselves out of the 70s with class.

Meanwhile...Die Krupps: Language of Reality (The Charlie Clouser & Mick Cripps remix, bitches)  KRAUT HARD

:thumbsup:

Yeah, but man I really need to listen to some more modern music, maybe even stuff from the current century.   :D
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Johnny Cash- Jackson
Edvard Grieg- Peer Gynt Suite
Escala- Live and Let Die
Snoop Dogg- Vato
Led Zeppelin- Kashmir
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Dead or Alive- You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)
Pink Floyd- Learning to Fly

Savonarola

Quote from: Ideologue on September 27, 2013, 04:59:26 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2013, 08:30:47 AM
You should review a slew of Elvis movies.  Or just one, and then change all the movie names in subsequent reviews.

I liked that one where he bangs that Polynesian girl.

I like the "Ito Eats" number in that one.  You know you have a problem when Elvis is making fun of you for over-eating.   :elvis:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

The Brain

Quote from: Savonarola on October 04, 2013, 03:49:53 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 27, 2013, 04:59:26 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2013, 08:30:47 AM
You should review a slew of Elvis movies.  Or just one, and then change all the movie names in subsequent reviews.

I liked that one where he bangs that Polynesian girl.

I like the "Ito Eats" number in that one.  You know you have a problem when Elvis is making fun of you for over-eating.   :elvis:

If the glove fits...
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

The Church - Reptile.

Fhdzz should listen to this one sometime.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Sara Bareilles- Come Round Soon
The Doors- People are Strange
The Xx- Heart Skipped a Beat
Ratatat- Loud Pipes

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Here's your nightmare fuel for the next week:

Dir En Grey - Obscure

NSFW: contains nudity, sex and gore.

Less harmful (but still NSFW):

Nine Inch Nails - Closer (uncensored)
—Stephen Jay Gould