News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

The Specials - A Message to You Rudy
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 27, 2013, 06:45:50 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2013, 06:40:09 PM
What's next, Kim Carnes' Bette Davis Eyes?

What's wrong with that one?  :huh:

I'm just going to start banning people when they play shit that annoyed my childhood.

Ideologue

Dion and the Belmonts--Runaround Sue.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

derspiess

Having been exposed to a lot of German music the past couple weeks, I bought a Heino album on Google Play.  Gonna play it in the car & see what the kids say.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on September 27, 2013, 10:46:00 PM
Having been exposed to a lot of German music the past couple weeks, I bought a Heino album on Google Play.  Gonna play it in the car & see what the kids say.

I should see if my kids like the Horst Wessel. I've got a bunch of Cd's with that crap on it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

The Fucking Longhorn Network - Our Games are Not Available

(It is their number 1 hit)
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on September 28, 2013, 06:38:44 PM
The Fucking Longhorn Network - Our Games are Not Available

(It is their number 1 hit)

:lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

The Proclaimers- I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

Blake Shelton- Austin
Tool- Forty Six & 2
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PDH

-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

PDH

The Damned - 13th Floor Vendetta
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

PDH

-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

mongers

For some reason 'Asia', I had been on my way to listen to some happy music, having stumbled on an best of 'ELO' album on amazon, but got sidetracked finding it on my media player.    :hmm:

edit:
Found some:

ELO - 'Yours Truly, 2095'   :lol:  off  the 'Time' album.

edit 2:
Found the compilation album, damn, the full version of 'Mr.Blue Sky' sure is a track to lift ones mood.   :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"