News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Lana Del Rey is a one-trick pony. And not the good kind.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

I dunno.  I was only listening to it 'cause it's the melancholy song from Gatsby.  I do like it, although if you actually listen to the lyrics, it gets genuinely terrible in the second verse.

Avicii featuring Aloe Blacc--Wake We Up.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

The Brain

Ideologue

They're a fine people, with fine institutions, despite being somewhat odd-looking.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 22, 2013, 07:08:50 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 22, 2013, 02:32:07 AM
Lana Del Rey--Young and Beautiful.

Quote from: future garbon:rolleyes:

:lol:

I don't know why that's future garbon and not present garbon.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on September 22, 2013, 08:14:33 AM
Lana Del Rey is a one-trick pony. And not the good kind.

I think she's gotten better over time.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

The Brain

The Brain

Liep

The new Kings of Leon. It's not much different from their last album.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ideologue

Kinemalogue

CountDeMoney

Toni Braxton - Seven Whole Days (the badass live groove from "Ultimate Toni Braxton" at that)

Josephus

Porcupine Tree..Mellotron Scratch
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

garbon