News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Syt

Planet of Zeus - Leftovers

Worth checking out if you like Southern/Hard Rock.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Joni Mitchell--Blue Hotel Room
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Barrister

I'll admit it - I'm losing touch with modern music.  I spend too much time with 80s-90s stuff, and not with modern stuff.

But I did download the recent (well, 2012) album from new band The Lumineers and I'm enjoying it a lot.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

The Brain

Quote from: Barrister on August 30, 2013, 12:11:02 AM
I'll admit it - I'm losing touch with modern music.  I spend too much time with 80s-90s stuff, and not with modern stuff.

Have you tried Nicki Minaj?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

The Brain

Some kind of animal is howling in my building. Probably a dog.

Ideologue

Rednex--Cotton Eye Joe.

Thanks MB!
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

History shows again and again how MB picks things to hate by throwing darts at a board.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

On my playlist I currently have these albums

Jimi Hendrix  - Nine to the Universe
John Coltrane - Blue Train
Pink Floyd - Darkside of the Moon
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Greatest Hits
Led Zeppelin - II
The Doors - L.A. Woman
CCR - Chronicle Vol. I
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding - I Need Your Love