News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Beer for my horses - Toby Keith
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Liep

Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds - Push the Sky Away
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Pedrito

Daft Punk, Random Access Memories - excellent :thumbsup:

Vampire Weekend, Modern Vampires of the City - very good, this one too.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on June 15, 2013, 12:42:11 AM
Black Sabbath
... my wife just discovered Black Sabbath and we're listening to it as she's playing Hay Day on her iPad.

That's hilarious.

Let me know what happens when you introduce her to Marilyn Manson.

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 18, 2013, 01:01:12 PM
Quote from: Jacob on June 15, 2013, 12:42:11 AM
Black Sabbath
... my wife just discovered Black Sabbath and we're listening to it as she's playing Hay Day on her iPad.

That's hilarious.

Let me know what happens when you introduce her to Marilyn Manson.

Or WASP.

DEAR, LISTEN TO THIS SONG. IT'S CALLED FUCK LIKE A BEAST.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

What's so extraordinary about a woman listening to hair metal?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

More Melanie C, ' Beautiful Intentions' album.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ideologue

Daft Punk--Tron: Legacy soundtrack. :wub:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

PDH

Wall of Voodoo - Mexican Radio
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

garbon

PDH

Jane's Addiction - Mountain Song
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM