News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on May 29, 2013, 03:37:52 PM
Trying to choke through the new AiC album.

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 30, 2013, 01:46:42 PM
Alice in Chains new album.  :)

What's the fucking problem, 11Bravo?  Ed and I don't have a problem with it, so it must be you.

The Brain

Mötley Crüe - Dr. Feelgood
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

You know, Josephus, being Canadian doesn't mean you have to OD on Rush.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Rush is for rednecks and people who graduated high school during the Carter Administration.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josephus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 01, 2013, 06:58:42 AM
You know, Josephus, being Canadian doesn't mean you have to OD on Rush.

Yeah...It's a law.

And CDM, I was well into the Reagan years when I graduated High school.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

CountDeMoney

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

Lil' Kim - Not Tonight

I don't want dick tonight, eat my pussy right.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 31, 2013, 04:16:57 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on May 29, 2013, 03:37:52 PM
Trying to choke through the new AiC album.

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 30, 2013, 01:46:42 PM
Alice in Chains new album.  :)

What's the fucking problem, 11Bravo?  Ed and I don't have a problem with it, so it must be you.

Only good song on "that" album is Stone. All the others.... :yucky: Sounds to much like Degradation Trip. Nothing new or interesting as a whole.

6/10 Baked Staley's
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Tonitrus

Nick Caves - Push the Sky Away

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on June 02, 2013, 03:49:31 PM
Only good song on "that" album is Stone. All the others.... :yucky: Sounds to much like Degradation Trip. Nothing new or interesting as a whole.

6/10 Baked Staley's

:ike: :blurgh: