News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Hank Williams Jr- All My Rowdy Friends (Have Settled Down)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

PDH

The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

mongers

Quote from: PDH on May 30, 2013, 06:34:52 PM
The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary

:cool:

Of course, now I'm gonna have to listen to it.   :)
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

PDH

The Smithereens - Blood and Roses
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

Since getting xm I've been listening mostly to Ozzy's Boneyard and Stern.  But Ozzy's Boneyard is weird.... sometimes there will be a nice stretch of stuff from Iron Maiden, Megadeth, Judas Priest, etc. and then.............. Rush.  :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

PDH

Rush was Heavy Metal in the late 1970s.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Eddie Teach

If Rush is heavy metal then so are Led Zeppelin and Bon Jovi.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

I've decided that I like Hair Nation better than Ozzy's Boneyard.  At least the program director for Hair Nation knows his genre. :rolleyes:

Plus they played Danger Danger this morning. :lol:

Josephus

I have my car radio programmed to alert me when certain bands come on. One of them is Rush. And that's the only time I travel to Ozzy's Boneyard. :D

Favourite XM station is Deep Tracks, probably. Classic Rewind and 80s on 8, possibly the next two. I doubt I'll renew subscription though.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

Actually, I do like Rush, I just don't want to hear them on a 'metal' station.  My wife likes the decades stations a lot.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

All you assholes mention Rush, so I played Tom Sawyer. THANKS FOR THE FLASHBACKS
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

today's Tom Sawyer mean mean pride.

Actually, you guys see South Park play that song?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh_9NY56Sxw
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

I guess not.

Anyways, on drive home today, heard Rush three times on Sat. radio. Once was Ozzy's Boneyard (Big Money). Once Classic Rewind (New World Man) and once on Deep Tracks (Cinderella Man).
Civis Romanus Sum