News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Lana Del Ray - Young & Beautiful
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2013, 11:38:02 AM

Now that woman has grown up into a true talent.  She can come and go into any range she wants on a dime.

CountDeMoney

Those mutts in the other thread reminded me of the 80's, so...Eurythmics--Missionary Man.  Old school is the best school.   And fuck, was she hot as balls back then.

CountDeMoney

Alice In Chains' video for "Stone"
http://youtu.be/9KmYFY5oOvM

Gotta check out Jerry Cantrell's new haircut;  I can't tell which actor he reminds me of now, and it's killing me.

garbon

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 24, 2013, 02:55:48 PM
Quote from: garbon on April 24, 2013, 11:38:02 AM

Now that woman has grown up into a true talent.  She can come and go into any range she wants on a dime.

Yeah I wasn't really a fan early on but that song has sold me.

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Gold Lion (Nick Zinner Remix)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

mongers

I bought a 2nd Mel C album, help me.  :blush:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

Ian Van Dahl - Castles In The Sky

Prom song! :w00t:

garbon

garbon

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

Quote from: mongers on April 24, 2013, 05:39:52 PM
I bought a 2nd Mel C album, help me.  :blush:

You were beyond hope when you bought the first.  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

Faith No More - Midlife Crisis - live on Jay Leno 1993

Angel Dust is one of the seminal albums of my teenage years ... and it's over 20 years old.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM