News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

fhdz

Death Grips, The Money Store (whole album)
and the horse you rode in on

garbon

Quote from: Josephus on March 19, 2013, 04:00:49 PM
Quote from: garbon on March 18, 2013, 09:49:16 AM
Mazzy Star - Fade Into You

that's a great tune.

It also apparently has featured in quite a bevy of films/tv shows according to wiki. :D

Ani DiFranco - Untouchable Face
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Quote from: Liep on March 18, 2013, 10:31:24 AM
David Bowie - The Next Day

Good album. It sounds like Bowie and still sounds new. Comeback Approved. :thumbsup:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

Donovan- Season of the Witch
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Josephus

Steven Wilson, the Raven that wouldn't sing. Over and over again.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

CountDeMoney

Ideologue

Four Seasons--December 1963 (Oh What a Night).  Wish I still had the ~7:00 version from their greatest hits album.
Kinemalogue

Ideologue

Gordon Lightfoot--Sundown.  I miss Habsburg. :(

And now I miss Vinraith and Hamilcar. :(
Kinemalogue

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

11B4V

Quote from: Ideologue on March 21, 2013, 11:19:04 PM
Gordon Lightfoot--Sundown.  I miss Habsburg. :(

And now I miss Vinraith and Hamilcar. :(

Good tunage there.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".