News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

The Damned - Under the Floor Again
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Michael Jackson- Smooth Criminal
Queen- Somebody to Love
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Butterfly Boucher - A Beautiful Book
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on March 14, 2013, 09:28:59 PM
Michael Jackson- Smooth Criminal
Queen- Somebody to Love

Excellent.

Lady Gaga--Edge of Glory.  Basically, all music should have a saxophone solo, preferably Clarence Clemons, whom you will know from his E Street Band mega-fame, and also from not being alive anymore. :(

Not watching the video.  Folks, in the know, know why. -_-
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Led Zeppelin- Hey, Hey, What Can I Do

garbon

Pitbull feat. Christina Aguilera - Feel This Moment

Liep

The Raveonettes - Observator
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

Kelly Rowland - Kisses Down Low

Eddie Teach

George Gershwin- Rhapsody in Blue

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

The Xx- Intro
George Strait- Carried Away
Muse- Starlight
The Beatles- Across the Universe
Portishead- Sour Times
Cake- Frank Sinatra
Alan Jackson- Don't Rock the Jukebox
RATM- Sleep Now in the Fire
Black Keys- Gold on the Ceiling

mongers

You know sometimes compilation albums, rather than the original releases, are a good idea.

Looking to buy some more Vangelis music, found a compilation that covers three or four 70s album, listening to exerts on amazon/streaming is a very mixed experience, but guess what the compilation's 'editor' has chosen well, including all of the decent tracks and leaving out the dross/self-indulgent stuff.   :cool:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"