Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Wishbone Ash - 'Argus' , again.  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Focus - 'Focus 3' Sylvia. 

Doos Duoch dudes r cool.   :cool:

edit:
Damn, I'd forgotten just how great a guitarist Jan Akkerman is, not in the Hendrix flashy technique or the hard rockmillion notes per second school  but the warmth of his playing.

DontSayBanana

Anthrax - Anyplace But Here.
Experience bij!

PDH

Howlin' Wolf - Smokestack Lightnin'
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Agelastus

While most to all of what I listen to would be rightly derided on this forum, and is also mostly forgettable trash, this has been sticking in my mind for the last few days.

AKB48 - "Heavy Rotation"  :Embarrass:

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

mongers

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Liep on March 06, 2013, 06:01:35 AM
Of Monters and Men, great spring album.

Yeah, not my usual tastes, but it is a happy little album.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Quote from: Syt on March 10, 2013, 04:26:11 AM
Snow - Informer

They've reached the 90's on their "Happy 50th to ourselves" review programme on the radio here. Last I've heard was Whigfield.

What a volatile decade. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Phillip V

Eddie Teach

Prokofiev- Romeo & Juliet Op. 64
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Aerosmith- Walk this Way
Edward Sharpe & Magnetic Zeroes- Home
Black Sheep- The Choice is Yours
LMFAO- Sexy and I Know It
NIN- Closer
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?