News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

Godsmack- Voodoo
RATM- Killing in the Name
Soundgarden- Head Down
Garbage- Only Happy When it Rains
Led Zeppelin- Heartbreaker
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

Bought some Roxy Music albums last night, can't wait for them to turn up.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

PDH

Devo - Strange Pursuit. 

Yeah, I am on a Devo kick
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ideologue

Ennio Morricone--The Ecstasy of Gold.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Pink Floyd- Piper at the Gates of Dawn
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Corinne Bailey Rae - Call Me When You Get This
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Pedrito

CDs in my car today:

Calexico - Feast of Wire
The Style Council - The Collection
Built To Spill - Perfect From Now On
Beck - The Information

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Liep

Has anyone heard the new My Bloody Valentine yet?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Fallulah's new album, Escapism. She's one of those Danish artists that the reviewers here goes mental over but I just don't really see it.

Same with Dúné, Vinnie Who, that ugly Grime-girl, Nahiba, L.O.C., etc.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on February 05, 2013, 07:57:15 PM
The Cure - A Thousand Hours

:punk:

I was listening to the satellite radio, and when this song came on I had to crank up the volume.

Sisters of Mercy - This Corrosion

:cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

garbon

The Smiths - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me