What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongers

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 27, 2013, 09:27:59 PM
Quote from: mongers on January 27, 2013, 05:52:04 PM
Pat Benatar - 'Love Is A Battlefield'

Pat is simply a goddess.

Yeah, I need to get the rest of her back catalogue.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

Eddie Teach

Pedrito

Daft Punk - Discovery

Great album of electronica.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Pedrito

Quote from: garbon on January 29, 2013, 03:09:31 PM
Carly Rae Jepsen - Call Me Maybe

My oldest daughter's favourite song right now. She forced me to download it, and watches the video repeatedly  :D

L.
b / h = h / b+h

garbon

Pedrito

she is 9 years old & has limited access to the net;
she's just starting asking my wife "who these One Direction guys are, by the way?". Usually when I hear these questions I make a strategic retreat behind my bastion of New Wave CDs from the 80s.

L.
b / h = h / b+h

garbon

garbon

The Streets - Fit But You Know It