News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

Fad Gadget - Collapsing New People
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

mongers

A live version of Asia 'Heat Of The Moment'

Toyah - 'In the Court of the Crimson Queen'

Asia - 'Aura' album, particularly like 'Free'
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

PDH

Jethro Tull - King Henry's Madrigal
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josephus

Quote from: PDH on January 25, 2013, 09:32:18 PM
Jethro Tull - King Henry's Madrigal

Nice. In a Tull mood myself...All wintery here, think I'll put on Songs from the Wood
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Dark Side of the Moon 5.1 mix.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Tweet feat. Fabulous - Oops Oh My

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Is that song title or description?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 26, 2013, 03:56:22 PM
Is that song title or description?

I'm Angelina, you Jennifer
Come on bitch, you see where Brad at

The Brain

The Brain

Victoria Silvstedt - Hello Hey