News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: PDH on December 17, 2012, 08:54:19 PM
Ministry - Rio Grande Blood

:) Welcome back to 2006. One of the last metal albums I really listened over and over again.

garbon

Quote from: Pedrito on December 18, 2012, 03:37:59 PM
PJ Harvey, Let England Shake :cool:

L.

I've really tried to get into PJ Harvey - just never took. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Drakken

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 18, 2012, 11:08:12 PM

Hey fellow Gen X grungeheads: Alice in Chains debuted their newest single today, Hollow, with some Instagram help from fans:

http://youtu.be/1tmbv9ePGQo

First impression...Not Impressed.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Ed Anger

Hey fellow Gen X grungeheads: Alice in Chains debuted their newest single today, Hollow, with some Instagram help from fans:

I came
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on December 19, 2012, 04:16:42 AM
Quote from: Pedrito on December 18, 2012, 03:37:59 PM
PJ Harvey, Let England Shake :cool:

L.

I've really tried to get into PJ Harvey - just never took. :(

I think she did three songs I really liked.  Otherwise, yeah.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

"Stupid Marriage" by The Specials.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Try some Tori Amos. I loathed her back in the day, but a switch flipped as old age (and the hot flashes) hit.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

She Wants Revenge - Little Star

The Brain

Todd Rivers feat. Dean Learner - One Track Lover
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Kendrick Lamar - Swwimming Pool (Drank)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on December 19, 2012, 03:26:59 PM

First impression...Not Impressed.

Fag.  It's pure Cantrell.