News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

PDH

Blind Guardian - Control the Divine
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Syt

Quote from: PDH on December 15, 2012, 10:28:52 PM

Easily their best album to date.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

The Rumour Said Fire - Dead Ends
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

PDH

Quote from: Syt on December 16, 2012, 02:42:53 AM
Quote from: PDH on December 15, 2012, 10:28:52 PM

Easily their best album to date.

Someday, Syt, I am going to scrape up enough money to fly to Vienna - we will sit around eating schnitzel while listening to Manowar.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Syt

Not Manowar, please. It's what got me into metal, but I find it kinda silly these days.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

PDH

Quote from: Syt on December 16, 2012, 11:21:52 AM
Not Manowar, please. It's what got me into metal, but I find it kinda silly these days.

:D
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Ed Anger

Peedy can show you his GWAR costume.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 16, 2012, 05:50:49 PM
Peedy can show you his GWAR costume.

It burned up in an unfortunate flaming giant tongue accident :(
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

PDH

-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

AnchorClanker

The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Pedrito

PJ Harvey, Let England Shake :cool:

L.
b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

CountDeMoney

Just got back from the Dave Matthews Band concert tonight.  Awesome opening with a 14 minute jam of "Seek Up".  The Lumineers opened. 
Scared the living piss out of two little Ideologue shithead teens that lit up a blunt behind me, but other than that, a pleasant experience.

Hey fellow Gen X grungeheads: Alice in Chains debuted their newest single today, Hollow, with some Instagram help from fans:

http://youtu.be/1tmbv9ePGQo

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 18, 2012, 11:08:12 PM
Just got back from the Dave Matthews Band concert tonight.  Awesome opening with a 14 minute jam of "Seek Up".  The Lumineers opened. 
Scared the living piss out of two little Ideologue shithead teens that lit up a blunt behind me, but other than that, a pleasant experience.

Hey fellow Gen X grungeheads: Alice in Chains debuted their newest single today, Hollow, with some Instagram help from fans:

http://youtu.be/1tmbv9ePGQo

Danke
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".