News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Syt

Garth Brooks - The Thunder Rolls
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

Adam & The Ants - Kings Of The Wild Frontier
—Stephen Jay Gould

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

The Hollies- Long Cool Woman (In a Black Dress)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

I've heard a number of metal video game bands (kinda sad, when you think about it), but I think Vomitron may nail it the best.

Legend of Zelda

Korobeyniki (from Tetris)

Contra
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Caliga

I just realized how awesome Supertramp is.  I'm not sure why I didn't realize this 20 years ago when their songs played constantly on 94 WYSP in Philadelphia.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josephus

Quote from: Caliga on October 21, 2012, 01:55:14 PM
I just realized how awesome Supertramp is.  I'm not sure why I didn't realize this 20 years ago when their songs played constantly on 94 WYSP in Philadelphia.

Yup. Gonna see Roger Hodgson (he's the guy who wrote the good stuff) next monht.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Brain

The Brain

Lana Del Rey - Summertime Sadness

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Eddie Teach

Journey- Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)
The Outfield- Your Love
Aerosmith- Dream On
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?