News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josephus

I have Abba's Dancing Queen in my head. :(
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

szmik

Hit the road Jack (cover) by Polish metal band Acid Drinkers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyIeeFjctbI
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Josephus

a Passion Play...a 45 minute prog epic by Jethro Tull
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 28, 2012, 09:21:40 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 28, 2012, 12:49:01 AM
Fibber McGee and Molly, at work.

Supporting Andy Dick's coke habit?

Matthew Brock, no matter how much we might wish otherwise, is not a real person. :P

Besides, we all own the rights to Fibber McGee and Molly.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Theory of a Deadman- Bad Girlfriend
Sick Puppies- You're Going Down

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 01, 2012, 04:01:18 PM
Rolling Stones- Miss You

One of these days, this song will come on the radio and I won't immediately think it's Love Rollercoaster. But not today.

Not today either.  :blush:

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.