News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Drakken

Currently on a Ariana Grande binge.

Stuck on Love Me Harder and No More Tears Left to Cry.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

The Asteroids Galaxy Tour - Major
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

garbon

Josephus

Chris Squire. Fish out of Water
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

MadBurgerMaker

Somehow I got Ruby Soho stuck in my head today, so now I'm listening to mid 90s Rancid and all the related stuff on Youtube.  I have no idea where that came from. 

PDH

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on May 05, 2018, 10:21:37 PM
Somehow I got Ruby Soho stuck in my head today, so now I'm listening to mid 90s Rancid and all the related stuff on Youtube.  I have no idea where that came from.

I was sad that the Clash had to change their name to Rancid.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Eddie Teach

PDH

Agent Orange - Living in Darkness
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

The Brain

Eddie Teach

Adele- Hello
Lionel Richie- Hello
Poe- Hello
Barbara Lewis- Hello Stranger
Conway Twitty- Hello Darlin
4 Non Blondes- What's Up?
Marvin Gaye- What's Going On?
Metallica- Welcome Home