mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Hawkwind - 'Sonic Attack' album.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Liep

My Morning Jacket - It Still Moves

What a voice. :o
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

frunk

Magnolia Electric Co. - Heartbreak at 10 Paces

Fits the mood so well.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

The xx - On Hold

The new single feels a bit flat, needs more listens.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

DontSayBanana

My playlist so far for tonight:

OOMPH! - True Beauty is so Painful (English version of Wer Schön Sein Will Muss Leiden)
KMFDM - Anarchy
Gravity Kills - Falling
Powerman 5000 - Nobody's Real
Dillinger Escape Plan - Unretrofied
Fear Factory - Archetype
ELUVEITIE - Inis Mona
Fear Factory - Replica
Gojira - Stranded
Head - Flush
Love and Death - Chemicals
Experience bij!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

MadBurgerMaker

I've got some modern hippy music going right now while playing some Star Wars.  Home - Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. 

garbon

The Isley Brothers - That Lady, Pts. 1 & 2
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

So, I have a foreign language rock Pandora station. The only seeds I have right now are Rammstein and Heroes del Silencio. I'm looking for more bands to add. Anything on the Moh's scale between Billy Joel and Metallica(so no Chicago, no death metal  :D). Any suggestions?

Liep

Quote from: Eddie Teach on November 16, 2016, 05:46:07 AM
So, I have a foreign language rock Pandora station. The only seeds I have right now are Rammstein and Heroes del Silencio. I'm looking for more bands to add. Anything on the Moh's scale between Billy Joel and Metallica(so no Chicago, no death metal  :D). Any suggestions?

The Minds of 99 - Det er Knud som er død

Mellemblond - Vågnede en morgen, from the album 'Lysvågen' one of the best danish language rock album there is.

Syt

You could check out Russkaja from Vienna who mix Russian, English, and German. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6AYJdCGJHk
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

Rus ja, ska nah  :sleep:

Digging that synthy 80s sound from the Minds of 99.

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.