Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 29, 2016, 08:56:58 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on September 29, 2016, 08:56:07 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 29, 2016, 08:51:37 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on September 29, 2016, 08:50:21 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 27, 2016, 08:26:12 PM
I was in a Pink Floyd mood today in the car. :)

You shouldn't be playing "Two Suns in the Sunset" with the kids sitting in the back of the minivan.  :mad:

They have heard worse.

I am sorry you have to suffer them listening to Bieber.  :(

The twins like my music. I got to them early.

Shit Goat?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

The Strokes - Is This It is turning 15 years old. First album birthday that makes me feel a bit old.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

Maybe it is not sleeping so well so I could watch the debate, the debate itself, the arrival of Autumn and cold temps, or some combination therein which has led today to being an Fiona Apple day. :blush:

Fiona Apple - When the Pawn Hits the Conflicts He Thinks like a King What He Knows Throws the Blows When He Goes to the Fight and He'll Win the Whole Thing 'fore He Enters the Ring There's No Body to Batter When Your Mind Is Your Might so When You Go Solo, You Hold Your Own Hand and Remember That Depth Is the Greatest of Heights and If You Know Where You Stand, Then You Know Where to Land and If You Fall It Won't Matter, Cuz You'll Know That You're Right (album)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Murray Head- One Night in Bangkok
Dr Dre- Nuthin but a G Thang
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Eddie Teach

Drake- Hold On, We're Going Home
Massive Attack- Silent Spring

Eddie Teach

Sammy Hagar- I Can't Drive 55  :huh:

I'm never buying their lousy records again.  :mad:

Syt

Death - Scavenger of Human Sorrow
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

mongers

Quote from: Josephus on October 12, 2016, 04:25:54 PM
Camel- Breathless

:cool:

I've literally just seen that CD as I was going through a box of cds to recycle, not sure if the version I've got is remastered or not, or if it's worth upgrading.

For some reason I now have a desire to play ' I Can See Your House From Here' I think because it was on the other side of tape from breathless.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josephus

Quote from: mongers on October 12, 2016, 04:30:52 PM
Quote from: Josephus on October 12, 2016, 04:25:54 PM
Camel- Breathless

:cool:

I've literally just seen that CD as I was going through a box of cds to recycle, not sure if the version I've got is remastered or not, or if it's worth upgrading.

For some reason I now have a desire to play ' I Can See Your House From Here' I think because it was on the other side of tape from breathless.

:punk:
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

FunkMonk

Dashboard Confessional - Vindicated

:lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

garbon

Ignition (Remix) - R. Kelly

My employees are all listening to the feel good friday playlist on spotify (which is surprisingly good this week) and I declared we had to start with that song. :showoff:

Eddie Teach

Portishead- Glory Box, Roads, All Mine...

Syt

Nocte Obducta - Desihra Mogontiacum
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.