Heart of the sunrise
Harold Land
The Revealing Science of God
Wondrous Stories
Awaken
Clap
Starship Trooper

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

mongers

Quote from: Josephus on July 22, 2016, 07:53:34 PM
My evening's playlist...brought to you by the letters Y--E--S

Close to the Edge
And You and I
Siberian Khatru
Long Distance Runaround
The fish
Mood for a Day
Heart of the sunrise
Harold Land
The Revealing Science of God
Wondrous Stories
Awaken
Clap
Starship Trooper

:ccr
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

mongers

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Quote from: garbon on July 24, 2016, 03:17:16 AM
The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up

I recently heard Heaven from that album and couldn't recognize it as Rolling Stones. Nice song though.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Bought the first ten ZZ Top albums, so whilst I wait for the CDs to arrive I'm listening to the mp3s in chronological order.  :cool:

Archy

garbon

Blonde feat. Alex Newell - All Cried Out

mongers

Iron Maiden - 'The Number Of The Beast' *  :bowler:

* I had buy a 29 year old cd, to get the non-remixed/ non-'remastered' version nearest to the original release mix.

Josephus

Quote from: mongers on July 30, 2016, 03:25:22 PM
Iron Maiden - 'The Number Of The Beast' *  :bowler:

* I had buy a 29 year old cd, to get the non-remixed/ non-'remastered' version nearest to the original release mix.

Nice.

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Josephus

Mariillion. Clutching at Straws.
Civis Romanus Sum

garbon

mongers

Quote from: Josephus on July 30, 2016, 09:45:54 PM
Mariillion. Clutching at Straws.

That me.  :D

Jos, thanks now I'm gonna have to dig out some marillion.  :)