News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Lettow77

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Beethoven - "Moonlight" Sonata

going from Faith No More to Beethoven?  That's just how I roll.

Barrister

The Cure - It Used To Be Me

Edit:  The connection between music and memory is amazing.  This song instantly brings me back to the mid 90s, driving my Ford Taurus on Highway 6 between Flin Flon and Winnipeg.

garbon

Beyoncé - Countdown

Homosexuality is mad tiring.

Ideologue

Pink Floyd--Lost for Words.

The ivy's growing over my door. : /
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Zoupa

Listening to a lot of Yeah Yeah Yeahs.

Mostly on youtube, because I would sell my mother to bang the lead singer.  :sleep:

The Brain

I like how you think about mom when seeing hot chicks.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Zoupa

The Brain

The Brain

Roberta Flack - Killing Me Softly With His Song

It's a nice cover.

DwermCitweari

Little while ago looked through the post! good thread. St. augustine school of medical assistants