Mildy dislike/make occasional pot shot
7 (10.3%)
It's like the Bataan Death March with school girls
16 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 66

jimmy olsen

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 01, 2009, 09:26:49 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 01, 2009, 09:24:09 PM
Furry? I think it's just a funky hairdo.

Now that I've turned them back on, that appears to be correct (although she probably has a goddamn horse lower body or something), but at the time when he said that, I scrolled up all quick like and turned them off immediately, leaving a distinctly furryish impression. 

Edit:  Wait...I think I accidentally erased my next post.

I'm surprised and disturbed that furries are well known enough that random passerbyes known enough to make that accusation.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 01, 2009, 09:43:37 PM

Now that I've turned them back on, that appears to be correct (although she probably has a goddamn horse lower body or something), but at the time when he said that, I scrolled up all quick like and turned them off immediately, leaving a distinctly furryish impression. 

I'm surprised and disturbed that furries are well known enough that random passerbyes known enough to make that accusation.
They infiltrated the Lamestream media and proceeded to work their way into every facet of American life.  Even Martinus has been known to don the garb of a sheep.
PDH!

MadBurgerMaker

I think it's still kind of an internet thing where they're well known (although wasn't there an Entourage episode with furries?  I seem to recall Drama dressing up and going and banging some chick), but since this is an IT related....environment....everyone knows what a damn furry is.

Ed Anger

Quote from: DontSayBanana on October 01, 2009, 09:03:09 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 01, 2009, 04:56:46 PM
I think Korea is exploring her bi-sexual side. With a purple dildo.

Here's a thought: why's it always purple? If it's not that totally unrealistic "flesh" color, it's purple. Pretty much without fail. :blink:

Welch's grape juice is in on it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

CSI episode Fur and Loathing.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Sergio Leone's Fur a Few Dollars More
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Quote from: PDH on October 02, 2009, 07:49:16 AM
Sergio Leone's Fur a Few Dollars More

Beethoven's Fur Elise?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Eddie Teach

There's no spot for time and space-bending office workers whose family owns the company.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 01, 2009, 05:59:05 PM
I just had to turn off avatars because someone walked by right when that guy's furryanimepreeteentits avatar was on my screen and asked me WTF I was looking at.  :bleeding: I fucking hate anime more than ever now.

You should have avatars turned off anyway if you post from work.  I mean, I used to have a picture of an Allied airman about to get his head cut off.  Ironically, that probably is more appropriate for work. :rolleyes:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Yeah, my avatar really pushes the boundary of good taste.  It's been know to make people vomit uncontrollably.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Savonarola

Quote from: Razgovory on October 02, 2009, 12:40:53 PM
Yeah, my avatar really pushes the boundary of good taste.  It's been know to make people vomit uncontrollably.

I moved my computer to the vomitorium of my villa; problem solved.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock