They'll have to take my soft Toliet Paper out of my cold, dead hands

Started by Ed Anger, September 24, 2009, 05:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Monoriu on September 25, 2009, 09:44:34 AM
I can believe it if they chop down old forests for, say, furniture.  Or some kind of expensive stuff. 

For toilet paper?  I remain skeptical until I see far more concrete evidence.

I'm also sceptical. What I think may happen is that offcuts and awkward pieces are used to make bogroll. The good planks are used in building and furniture. It is probable that the toilet paper is a byproduct of the demand for high-quality wood for furniture and construction.

Monoriu

But I do have to clarify - even if my toilet paper is made of old forests, I won't give a damn :contract:

sbr

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Monoriu on September 25, 2009, 09:44:34 AM
I can believe it if they chop down old forests for, say, furniture.  Or some kind of expensive stuff. 

For toilet paper?  I remain skeptical until I see far more concrete evidence.
They use concrete asswipes in China?  No wonder your guys were unafraid to die in Korea!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!