News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

VRWC weakening?

Started by Jaron, September 27, 2009, 07:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

http://www.cnn.com/2009/POLITICS/09/27/clinton.conspiracy/index.html

Hell, if Bill says it, its good as gospel for me, but I can't imagine how well things have turned out for us. In a matter of months, the Republicans have gone from the power behind the throne to raving lunatics being shoved beyond the sidelines and into the stands.

The only question in my mind is with this (perhaps) temporary lull in power for the conservatives, is Obama going to be a wasted card in our deck? Will he be able to take full advantage of what is going down, or will he waste time polishing his own image?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Ancient Demon

Quote from: Jaron on September 27, 2009, 07:34:58 PMThe only question in my mind is with this (perhaps) temporary lull in power for the conservatives, is Obama going to be a wasted card in our deck? Will he be able to take full advantage of what is going down, or will he waste time polishing his own image?
I suspect you already know the answer to that question.
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Strix

It's alive and kicking. We have already killed of Ted and Byrd will soon "pass away" during one of his many hospital visits. Obama is making it all easy by being so visible and media friendly. All the attention is concentrated on him which allows us to move in the shadows picking liberal after liberal off at our leisure. Walter Kronkite, William Safire, they all must go!

:lmfao:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Eddie Teach

:lol:

Safire was a conservative, dude.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 27, 2009, 09:33:21 PM

Typical Steeler mouthbreathing douche.

Darth Wagtaros

Obama crashes and throws the Democommies into confusion and general mid term collapse.  The Republicans rally behind some hot new flavor of the month and grab some seats and  then the Presidency in 2012. 

PDH!

derspiess

Quote from: Jaron on September 27, 2009, 07:34:58 PM
Hell, if Bill says it, its good as gospel for me,

That's awfully sad, Chancho.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

Quote from: derspiess on September 28, 2009, 01:04:27 AM
That's awfully sad, Chancho.

Yeah, although if he'd said Hillary, it would have been understandable.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Strix

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2009, 09:36:49 PM

Typical Steeler mouthbreathing douche.

Don't hate just because your team only has a pinky ring. I am sure to most Raven's fans a Safire is a pretty set of Walmart earrings they give their shorties.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Hansmeister

Safire voted for Bill Clinton.  Twice.

Jaron

Quote from: Hansmeister on September 28, 2009, 06:42:17 AM

Ah, an intelligent conservative. How rare!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

Exactly who is a conservative in your book anyway?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

ulmont

Quote from: Razgovory on September 28, 2009, 06:49:39 AM

Exactly who is a conservative in your book anyway?

Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, and honorable mention to all John Birch Society members.

...not sure Safire voted for Bill Clinton twice though; it looks like Safire got sick of Bill rather quickly.  See http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A52678-2004Nov15.html

Razgovory

Well I've come to suspect that Hans lives in an alternate mirror universe.  So what he says may actually be true there.  How his posts come to our universe is a mystery.  But the internet is weird, and I think other universes bleed into each other on the Net.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

KRonn

But, I figured this should now be about the VLWC!   :unsure:

George Souros, Moveon.org, Tides foundation, ACORN, SEIU especially perhaps, and other unions (Teachers and public workers), Media Matters, and many other groups affiliated with some of these or on their own. Environmental radicals seem to be in control of enviro issues; heck, they even have the San Joaquim valley nearly shut down. Large funding and organization, lots of coordination and cooperation among some of these groups.