News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

William Safire: Corpse.

Started by Razgovory, September 27, 2009, 03:16:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Strix

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Strix on September 27, 2009, 03:35:53 PM
And he is?
Now see, you don't do the stereotype of Pittsburgh fans as mouthbreathing illiterates any favors that way.

Strix

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 27, 2009, 03:38:04 PM
Quote from: Strix on September 27, 2009, 03:35:53 PM
And he is?
Now see, you don't do the stereotype of Pittsburgh fans as mouthbreathing illiterates any favors that way.

I am just an upstate NY Gumby. Why would I care about the NY Times.  :D
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jaron

Observation: It seems Left wingers are more respectful to the dead.

Had he been a liberal, Hans or Berkut would have chimed in already.

"Has it been five minutes yet? Okay, burn in hell, you piece of communist shit."

Winner of THE grumbler point.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Jaron on September 27, 2009, 11:42:38 PM

"Has it been five minutes yet? Okay, burn in hell, you piece of communist shit."

You guys are gonna throw a ticker tape parade when W bites it.

Caliga

Errr remind me: who started a "BURN IN HELL" thread about another political figure who recently died?  :P
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

Caliga

I don't think anyone actually started a thread about Teddy with "burn in hell" in the title. -_-
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

Which side do you count Martinus as?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

Martinus is slightly left of center on most issues and ultra liberal on gay issues.

BuddhaRhubarb

:p