News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Roman Polanski arrested in Zürich

Started by Syt, September 27, 2009, 07:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on October 16, 2009, 01:29:43 PM

What you posted was quite disgusting.  How anyone could be sexually attracted to someone between 14-16*....:x :x :x

*caveat - by anyone I meant a functioning adult.

You're into older guys - you should understand something of why *your* partners are into you no?  Besides I'm into the mentor/pupil schtick.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Jaron

If you want a younger guy, you can be my mentor.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Caliga

Quote from: Jaron on October 16, 2009, 01:37:29 PM
I suspect there will be many hard lessons in the weeks to come, grasshopper.  :(
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Berkut

Quote from: Caliga on October 16, 2009, 01:38:18 PM
Quote from: Jaron on October 16, 2009, 01:37:29 PM
I suspect there will be many hard lessons in the weeks to come, grasshopper.  :(

"This is going to hurt me more....oh wait, no it isn't."
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Martinus

Quote from: Grallon on October 16, 2009, 01:34:08 PM
Quote from: garbon on October 16, 2009, 01:29:43 PM

What you posted was quite disgusting.  How anyone could be sexually attracted to someone between 14-16*....:x :x :x

*caveat - by anyone I meant a functioning adult.

You're into older guys - you should understand something of why *your* partners are into you no?  Besides I'm into the mentor/pupil schtick.

G.

Have you read anything by Alan Hollinghurst? His characters are these single, over-educated gay men in their late 20s and early 30s, who oscillate between falling for younger (late teens/early twenties) sophisticated guys and uneducated brutish chavs.

He often writes about thoughts and concerns I have all the time. :P

Caliga

Quote from: Berkut on October 16, 2009, 01:39:39 PM
"This is going to hurt me more....oh wait, no it isn't."
In this case it might, though.  :Embarrass:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

In the prison yard of Languish, Jaron walks behind us all with his finger in our collective belt loop.

Jaron

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 16, 2009, 01:49:51 PM
In the prison yard of Languish, Jaron walks behind us all with his finger in our collective belt loop.

Hey now, nobody here is my daddy.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jaron on October 16, 2009, 01:50:32 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 16, 2009, 01:49:51 PM

Hey now, nobody here is my daddy.

We bought your ass for two cartons of Kools years ago, Susan.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 16, 2009, 01:31:05 PM
I'd fuck the shit outta Hanna Montana.
There. I said it.

Better watch out, Siege will kill you when he sees this.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 16, 2009, 02:09:18 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 16, 2009, 01:31:05 PM
I'd fuck the shit outta Hanna Montana.
There. I said it.

Better watch out, Siege will kill you when he sees this.

He's too busy doing fingercuffs with Zach and Cody.

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on October 16, 2009, 01:34:08 PM

G.

Which is why they are always eminently disposable.  Their attraction is revolting although not nearly as great as it would be were I 14!
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

viper37

Quote from: Martinus on October 16, 2009, 11:35:07 AM
He went there 40 years ago. Unlike on Languish, people in the real world (tm) sometimes change their opinions.
Afaik, it is not specified when.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Grallon on October 16, 2009, 11:37:31 AM
You do know there's a difference between having sex with consenting 15 or 16 yo and the kind of boys being sold/rented in Thailand yes?
Yes.  It is disgusting, but legal.  Same goes for a 15 year old girl with a 60 year old man.

But as we have seen not far from where I live (always nice to see Le Journal de Québec make a front page with a no-story ;) ), older man giving drugs to younger boys in exchange for sexual favours is akin to prostitution.

And generally speaking, teenagers are not attracted to older men.  Boys or girls.
For example, what Bourgault did for most of his life is unacceptable to me, even though the left will insists "it's a finger to the politically correct".

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

viper37

Quote from: Grallon on October 16, 2009, 11:45:15 AM
I'm not interested in legalities based on the outdated judeo-christian ethos.  If *I* judge the lad is consenting then I will proceed.  :)
But if I were to pay a 15 year old girl for sex, with money or drugs, would she be consenting, by your definition?