Roman Polanski arrested in Zürich

Started by Syt, September 27, 2009, 07:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on October 16, 2009, 11:55:34 AM
Quote from: Martinus on October 16, 2009, 11:54:32 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 16, 2009, 11:48:44 AM
Quote from: Martinus on October 16, 2009, 11:42:09 AM
The book was autobiographical. Care to point me to the part of the news coverage where it is stated that in 2005 he saw nothing wrong with sex tourism?
Presumably it's the part you read before telling me that he had changed his mind. :lol:

Nope. I see nothing inconsistent between the following scenario:

Guy goes to do something bad in his youth. Then writes a book about his youth, and mentions his bad deeds. But he does not think his bad deeds were acceptable.

It's a fascinating scenario.  ANything you can point to to show that's how he actually feels?

His words?

Admiral Yi

Guy goes to do something bad in his youth. Then writes a book about his youth, and mentions his bad deeds. But he does not think his bad deeds were acceptable.
I don't see anything inconsistent there either.  Where I do see inconsistency is between your attempt to first defend him by suggesting he changed his mind, and your later tack that there's no proof he changed his mind.

Jaron

Stop wasting your vacation arguing about gay stuff, Marcin. :P

Go back on msn and send me that nude pic again. :blush:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on October 16, 2009, 12:00:59 PM
His words?

His words defending Polanski? :P

Sorry the guys sounds like a slimeball to me....but then he is related to that Vichyite Mitterand.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grallon

Quote from: Martinus on October 16, 2009, 11:52:23 AM

See, this is where we differ. I disagree. There is a need for a uniform standard. It's just that I think that in this day and age, the age should be somewhere between 14-16. Setting it at 18 (or even higher) is entirely unreasonable. It doesn't mean you get to be the judge.

Oh but I agree with you.  In fact until the redneck govt we have in Canada came to power the age of consent was 14 - it's been increased to 16 in a fit of the usual conservative 'protect the innocent children' drivel.  I think 14 was perfect, before they're too young to be enjoyable or to make their own mind about it anyway.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

CountDeMoney

Marti, are you still defending kiddie-fucking?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on October 16, 2009, 12:00:59 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 16, 2009, 11:55:34 AM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 16, 2009, 11:48:44 AM
Quote from: Martinus on October 16, 2009, 11:42:09 AM
The book was autobiographical. Care to point me to the part of the news coverage where it is stated that in 2005 he saw nothing wrong with sex tourism?
Presumably it's the part you read before telling me that he had changed his mind. :lol:

It's a fascinating scenario.  ANything you can point to to show that's how he actually feels?

His words?

Which words are those?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on October 16, 2009, 01:14:03 PM
@Grallon: :x

Which test have I failed this time?  As Martinus keep saying - I'm crass.  :lol:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on October 16, 2009, 01:28:27 PM
Which test have I failed this time?  As Martinus keep saying - I'm crass.  :lol:

G.

What you posted was quite disgusting.  How anyone could be sexually attracted to someone between 14-16*....:x :x :x

*caveat - by anyone I meant a functioning adult.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on October 16, 2009, 01:29:43 PM
Quote from: Grallon on October 16, 2009, 01:28:27 PM

G.

What you posted was quite disgusting.  How anyone could be sexually attracted to someone between 14-16*....:x :x :x

I'd fuck the shit outta Hanna Montana.
There. I said it.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

What? Shes hot. Imagine a threesome with Miley and Taylor. :perv:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

CountDeMoney

And that saucy little senorita from High School Musical.
Ay, Chihuahua.