Things people would never expect you to have done

Started by garbon, March 25, 2009, 11:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

A sort of mongeresque thread, but what is something you've done that seems out of character for you?

I'll start with: I once let a homeless man 'wash up' in my apartment.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Faeelin

Monoriu

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

katmai

Quote from: garbon on March 25, 2009, 11:55:49 PM
Quote from: katmai on March 25, 2009, 11:49:20 PM
Shot a man in Reno.

:ph34r:

Did you watch him die or were you more Dick Cheney?

I must take the 5th on the grounds of incriminating myself and I'd like to visit Nevada again.

garbon

Quote from: katmai on March 25, 2009, 11:57:07 PM
I must take the 5th on the grounds of incriminating myself and I'd like to visit Nevada again.

:blurgh:

katmai

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2009, 12:01:16 AM
Quote from: katmai on March 25, 2009, 11:57:07 PM

:blurgh:

:mellow:

ps hover over the icon to see the tooltip

garbon

katmai

garbon

I bet the hug tool tip was hard to come up with.

katmai

Monoriu

Faeelin