Punch a vegetarian in the nuts day tomorrow

Started by Ed Anger, September 24, 2009, 02:14:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: Korea on September 24, 2009, 10:30:13 PM
Oh. What's that?

Hot chicks playing football wearing Lingerie.

I thought it was pretty clear.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

You people may be shocked to hear this, but not only am I tolerant of vegetarianism, but I cook vegetarian dishes fairly often myself.  We had black bean and corn quesadillas two nights this week for dinner.

I think ethical vegans are insane, but I think partial vegetarianism is a good way to keep your diet varied.  I go out of my way to prepare a vegetarian (and occasionally vegan) entree at least once every two weeks, if not more often.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

Vegetarians who are not militant about it are OK.  Vegans, in my limited experience with them, tend to be in it mostly for the moral superiority.
PDH!

Caliga

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on September 25, 2009, 07:10:52 AM
Vegetarians who are not militant about it are OK.  Vegans, in my limited experience with them, tend to be in it mostly for the moral superiority.
I have a friend who in college, for no particular reason, up and decided to become a vegetarian... he's the kind of guy who challenges himself just to see if he can stick to something.  He's been a vegetarian ever since.  He doesn't lecture anyone about eating meat or anything like that... in short, he's still totally cool.

Yeah, I've known a few "hardcore" vegans and they tend to be impossible to like... extremely narrow-minded, intolerant people all around.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

C.C.R.

Caliga

KRonn

Agreed. And I'm not even an avid meat eater. I have no problem with veggie meals either. I just find annoyance with the militant types of vegans or anti-meat eaters.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on September 25, 2009, 07:06:48 AM
You people may be shocked to hear this, but not only am I tolerant of vegetarianism, but I cook vegetarian dishes fairly often myself.  We had black bean and corn quesadillas two nights this week for dinner.

I think ethical vegans are insane, but I think partial vegetarianism is a good way to keep your diet varied.  I go out of my way to prepare a vegetarian (and occasionally vegan) entree at least once every two weeks, if not more often.

Commie.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Berkut

Quote from: Caliga on September 25, 2009, 07:14:03 AM
I have a friend who in college, for no particular reason, up and decided to become a vegetarian... he's the kind of guy who challenges himself just to see if he can stick to something.  He's been a vegetarian ever since.  He doesn't lecture anyone about eating meat or anything like that... in short, he's still totally cool.

Yeah, I've known a few "hardcore" vegans and they tend to be impossible to like... extremely narrow-minded, intolerant people all around.

Is his name Paul?

Cause he sounds exactly like a guy I work with.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Ideologue

Quote from: Caliga on September 25, 2009, 07:06:48 AM

Yeah, when you're not eating soylent green.

Am I insane for ethical consumption?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Valmy

Quote from: Korea on September 25, 2009, 10:27:01 AM
But why?

Because hot chicks in lingerie doing anything is usually a pleasant thing.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Monoriu

Some Buddhist vegetarian places serve really good food.

Valmy

Quote from: Monoriu on September 25, 2009, 11:36:51 AM
Some Buddhist vegetarian places serve really good food.

Yeah there is lots of good non-meat food out there.  I just like variety.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."