Your dad- :o
██████
██████
██████

Caliga

Quote from: Tyr on September 23, 2009, 03:07:31 PM
Aren't you 22 or something IKK?

...is Portuguese.  You're surprised?  Niggas breed like flies. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DGuller

I guess IKK's dad buys into the whole "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again" thing.

The Brain

It's only a step brother. IKK Sr. (shudder) married a chick with a kid. Guy's probably 28.

OR MAYBE IKK'S ENGLISH HAS FAILED :o
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Sheilbh

My brother's 20 years older than me and 30 years older than my little brother <_<
Let's bomb Russia!

Josephus

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 23, 2009, 04:37:18 PM

My brother's 20 years older than me and 30 years older than my little brother <_<

That's like one of those IQ tests right? We now have to guess how old you are.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Sheilbh

Quote from: Josephus on September 23, 2009, 04:39:03 PM
That's like one of those IQ tests right? We now have to guess how old you are.
23.  We're rapidly approaching the end of the only decade since the sixties when my dad hasn't had a child :(
Let's bomb Russia!

alfred russel

Was your father rubbing people on the beach?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Ideologue

Does Portuguese law automatically make a stepchild a successor, or did your dad change his will to permit him to inherit, or what?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Admiral Yi

Do you maybe mean half brother instead of step brother Kenneth?  A step brother is what you get when your dad marries some lady who already has kids.  A half brother is what you get when your dad boinks that lady and makes a new one.

Josquius

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 23, 2009, 04:37:18 PM

Thats quite odd.
My mam with her 11 years old sister thinks herself to be freaky. With such big gaps its like seperate families rather than true brothers and sisters....which is good for the kids but pretty hard on the parents.
██████
██████
██████

I Killed Kenny

Well, if I started a thread without a making an enormous error, what kind of IKK's (tm) thread would that be?

So yes, It's an half-brother.

PDH

poor lil guy, only half an eggplant.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM