News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Danish woman seeking father of her son

Started by viper37, September 23, 2009, 02:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

The Brain

:w00t:

I rate this news service C - earnest but pedestrian.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

KRonn

I saw this on TV, on the news or something. It seemed quite odd, basically seemed to be encouraging vacationing in Denmark to have anonymous sex, and don't worry about the consequences.   :D  Definitely not an appeal to bring the family to Denmark.   ;) 

Caliga

...or maybe you saw it on Languish, where it was discussed for like a week in a very lively thread?  :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Viking

that was a fun thread... usually I'm the guy who misses posts and threads though..
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

KRonn

Quote from: Caliga on September 23, 2009, 03:02:56 PM
...or maybe you saw it on Languish, where it was discussed for like a week in a very lively thread?  :blush:
No, I missed in on Languish. I'll have to check out that thread now though!

Danes, who'd a thunk it!!   :huh:

viper37

Quote from: Caliga on September 23, 2009, 03:02:56 PM
where?

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point